Frylite Solutions are a Keep-Well Accredited Company and voted a Deloitte Best Managed Company in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Due to continued growth and expansion, Frylite Limited are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their growing team, based in Dublin.
Hours of Work:
Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Overview of the Customer Service Administrator Role:
- excellent customer support and service always.
- Proactively make outbound calls to generate new business and sales leads and support Frylite Solutions wider Commercial team to answer and respond to inbound calls to provide high levels of Customer Service and support and promoting the Frylite Name always.
- Gather, maintain, and update information onto the Customer Database.
- Encourage and practice our company values always, Respect, Work Ethic, Success, Excellence and Relationships.
- Keep Well Accredited Company
- Full Training & Development Provided
- Competitive Salary
- Employer Paid Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
30 days Annual Leave Entitlement including Public Holidays
- Free On-Site Parking
- Minimum of 6 months-1 year experince working in a customer service focused role, specifically telesales experience would be preferred.
- Experience in a Telesales Administartion role within an environment focused on sales growth and achivement of targets.
- Previous experience of direct contact with customers and selling over the phone.
- Ability to succcessfully negotiate with customers by building a strong relationship.
- Possesss excellent telephone mannerism.
- Highly organised and proactive.
- Ability to be self-motivated and driven to meet set targets.
- Ability to demonstarte how you have lived Frylite’s Values in a previous role: Relationships, Respect, Work Ethic, Success and Excellence.
- Previous experience within the food service / hospitality sector
- Previous experience using customer database software