Job Title: Health and Safety Advisor NI.
Reports To: Group Compliance and Sustainability Manager.
Job Summary: To provide a supporting role to the Group Compliance and Sustainability Team across all Frylite NI depots.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career in health and safety with a dynamic and fast expanding Company.
- To actively be part of Frylite’s 5yr strategy for growth, focusing on compliance through supporting all departments to promote a positive safety culture in the workplace.
- To work closely with production and distribution teams to gain the knowledge and understanding of operations that will lend to effective risk assessment.
- The completion of scheduled depot compliance audits to ensure health and safety controls implemented and effective.
- To prepare for and attend monthly operations meetings.
- To work alongside the ROI health and safety advisor to ensure Group objectives for compliance are implemented and effective.
- To communicate through toolbox talks and training sessions to support and inform health and safety responsibilities for all areas to support risk reduction strategies.
- The review and completion of risk assessments for all processes and activities across the Group.
- The review of and completion of safe systems of work for all operational activities across the Group.
- Ensuring that relevant compliance documentation is received from contractors including the issue of permits to work.
- To maintain accident reporting, near misses and spills database.
- To work alongside the Environmental Compliance Advisor to ensure EHS compliance is achieved as directed by the Compliance and Sustainability Manager.
- To assist the Compliance and Sustainability Manager in the implementation of an enhanced health and safety management system.
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience in the completion of risk assessments and safety procedures.
- Qualification in providing training or experience providing training.
- Must be able to travel.
- Computer literate and competent with Microsoft office programmes.
- Has proven experience working in a similar role for minimum of 3 years.
- Experience with managing contractors and ensuring permit to work completion.
- Experience in investigating incidents and data analysis.
- Experience in providing training.