Invoice Terms & Conditions
- All invoices are strictly nett.
- Payment terms are Cash on Delivery unless credit facilities have been agreed in advance. Payment is due on or before 20th of the month following delivery for credit transactions.
- Credit terms may be withdrawn on any overdue account.
- All sales are subject to our usual conditions of sale which are available on request. These include retention of the title.
- All equipment, tanks, stands, bins, buckets, IBCs etc. remain the property of Frylite and should be made available for collection within 48 hours.
- All used oils/fats become the property of Frylite when placed in Frylite containers.
- All goods remain the property of Frylite until paid for in full.
- Frylite reserves the right to offset monies due to the customer against balances payable at any point in time.
Waste Transfer Terms & Conditions
- Users: Do not put hot oil (more than 30°) back into plastic buckets or bins - allow to cool down
- I can confirm that the used cooking oil that I provide to Frylite will be:
- a. Food grade vegetable oil used only by myself
- b. Free from oil/fats of unkown origin, or other waste products
- c. Stored in containers previously used for food grade products
- d. Clearly labelled 'Used Cooking Oil'
- e. Treated and handled as a food product
- Collection of used cooking oil carried out in accordance with Frylite Waste Management Procedures.