Frylite Solutions are a Keep Well Accredited Company and voted a Deloitte Best Managed Company in 2021 & 2022.
We are currently recruiting for a Yard Operative to join the Production Team in Dublin.
Job Title: Yard Person
Location of Work:Frylite Solutions Dublin, St. Annes, Cloughran, Swords.
Hours of Work: 11am to 8pm – Monday-Friday. Occasional Saturday work will be required.
Reporting To: Warehouse Manager
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Carry out duties to ensure smooth and efficient running of yard on daily basis.
· Filling of recyclable buckets and oil containers to meet daily production targets.
· Loading and unloading of buckets and oil containers onto Frylite Solutions’ vehicles.
· Ensure that yard area is kept clean and tidy.
· Counting of stock and completion of stock reconciliation sheets.
· Ensure the correct handling and storage of Used Cooking Oil (UCO).
· Comply with Frylite Solutions’ training requirements.
· Comply with Frylite Solutions’ health and safety procedures.
· Comply with all Frylite Solutions’ hygiene rules.
· Carry out any other duties as requested by your line manager.
· At least two years’ experience of working in a yard/store/warehouse environment
· Must have experience of stock taking.
· Must be able to demonstrate an awareness of:
-Health and safety matters in a production process
-Manual handling techniques
-Food hygiene rules
· Ability to follow work instructions.
· Ability to work shifts.
· Good attendance record at work.
· Ability to work overtime.
· Worked in a food/drink processing plant.
· B license