Frylite are a Keep Well Accredited Company and voted Deloitte Best Managed Company 2020 & 2021.
Due to continued growth, Frylite are expanding their Production Teams.
Full time and part time opportunities are available in Lisburn, Strabane, Dublin and Cork.
Benefits for Frylite Employees:
- Annual Leave
- Employer Paid Health Cash Plan
- Employee Savings Scheme
- Keep Well Accredited Company- Social & Well-Being Activities
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Previous experience of working in a yard/store/warehouse environment.
- Must be flexible and available for work when called upon with short notice.
- Ability to demonstrate how you have demonstrated Frylite Values in previous roles: Relationships, Respect, Work Ethic, Success and Excellence.
- Ability to demonstrate good timekeeping in previous roles.
- Work experience in a food processing and/or distribution environment would be an advantage.
- A Car (B) licence
- A fork truck driving licence would be desirable but not essential.
In certain circumstances, employment is dependent upon obtaining satisfactory reference and disclosure checks. Please note, Frylite has a drug & alcohol policy.