Frylite are the leading and natural choice for the food service industry throughout the island of Ireland supplying 32.5 million litres of fresh cooking oil and collecting 22 million litres of used cooking oil for recycling into biodiesel. We have a head office in Strabane, Co Tyrone and Depots in Lisburn, Galway, Dublin, and Cork.
Frylite also offer a Food Waste collection service that enables food waste to be recycled into biogas and biofertilizer. At Frylite through the services we provide and how we operate our business we are proud to make a real difference to the circular economy and to the fight to reduce the impact of global climate change.
About the Role:
The Management Accountant will play a key role in the finance team in the production of management accounts and supporting information on a weekly, monthly and annual basis. You will be responsible for the timely submission of all financial reporting and all regulatory compliance returns.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Financial Director to assist in the preparation of forecasts, budgets and cash flows. They will also be involved in the preparation of various KPI packs for all areas of the business.
The successful applicant will also have experience in People Management. You will be responsible for the management of a team of 8-10 people, including overseeing general daily queries as well as performance management, annual leave requests and any other areas of people management that may arise.
The role will be vital in helping achieve the strategic objectives of Frylite.
About the Successful Applicant:
- Be a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience post qualification
- Have solid experience in preparing management accounts
- Have experience in the management of weekly & monthly financial reporting
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Have experience of using SAGE Line 200 or a similar accounting package.
- Have good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively at all levels
- Have previous experience managing people
- Experience of working with accounts in a multi company set up and in both Euro and Sterling would be desirable.
- Be organised, methodical, able to work to deadlines and highly analytical
- Manufacturing accounts experience is desirable
Please note the successful candidate will work as part of our existing finance team alongside other qualified and part qualified staff and must be willing to travel to other depots from time to time.
- Competitive Salary
- Monday to Friday 38.5 hours- Early finish time on a Friday
- Wellbeing & Social Activities
- Discounted local Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Health Checks and Screening
- Health Cash Plan
Frylite are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.