As Frylite Limited prepare to open their brand-new depot in Lisburn, we are expanding our team! We are on the lookout for a HGV Driver to join our Distribution Team.
Frylite Employee Benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Life Assurance
- BHSF Employee Health Cash Plan
- Health Checks
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Free On-Site Parking
- Well-Being & Social Committee & Events
Hours of Work:
45 Hours per week Monday- Friday with occasional overtime required, including Saturdays.
- Carrying out multi-drop deliveries of fresh oil and providing a collection service of used cooking oil from customer services daily.
- Building excellent customer relationships and providing feedback of customer queries to wider Frylite Teams.
- Stock control & invoicing.
- Reporting of accidents, near misses, injuries, and spills. Ensuring all digital and hardcopy paperwork is completed.
- Compliance and safety: Carrying out vehicle checks ensuring your vehicle is for purpose and secure always.
- Valid HGV Class 2 Licence
- Up to Date (or close to completion) CPCs
- Tachograph Card
- Ability to demonstrate how you can be flexible to accomodate variable start & finish times and occasional Saturday work
- Strong communication skills
- Can demonstrate how you have lived Frylite values in previous roles (Respect, Relationships, Work Ethic, Excellence & Success)
- Experience of multi-drop deliveries
- Manual handling knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate evidence of customer care in a previous role
- Experience of using handheld invoice systems
Frylite are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Frylite is a drug free workplace and all employees are subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Job Reference: LD0920