With the opening of the brand-new depot in 2020, Frylite Limited are recruiting a HGV Class 2 Driver to join their Distribution team in Lisburn.
Frylite Employee Benefits:
- Monday-Friday Hours, with occasional Saturday overtime offered at x1.5
- Annual Leave
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Health Cash Plan
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Well-Being & Social Committee & Events
- Free On-Site Parking
- Carrying out multi-drop deliveries of fresh oil and providing a collection service of used cooking oil from customer services daily.
- Building excellent customer relationships and providing feedback of customer queries to wider Frylite Teams.
- Stock control & invoicing.
- Reporting of accidents, near misses, injuries, and spills. Ensuring all digital and hardcopy paperwork is completed.
- Compliance and safety: Carrying out vehicle checks ensuring your vehicle is for purpose and secure always.
- Valid HGV Class 2 Licence
- Up to Date (or close to completion) CPCs
- Ability to demonstrate how you can be flexible to accommodate variable start and finish times and occasional Saturday work
- Can demonstrate how you have lived Frylite Values; Respect, Relationships, Excellence, Work Ethic & Success, in a previous role
- Experience of multi-drop deliveries
- Manual handling knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate evidence of customer care in a previous role
- Experience of using hand-held invoicing systems
Frylite are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Frylite is a drug free workplace and all employees are subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Job Reference: LD0121