Frylite Solutions are a Keep Well Accredited Company and voted Deloitte Best Managed Company 2021 & 2022.
Frylite Solutions are expanding their Distribution team in Strabane, County Tyrone.
Hours of Work:
45 Hours per week Monday- Friday.
Occasional overtime offered when operationally required, including Saturdays which are paid at time and a half rate.
Benefits for Frylite Employees:
- Extra Week’s Wages on completion of a successful probationary period
- Refer a Family Member or Friend Bonus Scheme
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- Upgraded Fleet of Trucks
- Employer Paid Health Cash Plan
- Driver Grading System- Opportunities and support to progress and increase earnings
About the Role:
As a Frylite Solutions Driver, you will be responsible for providing customer service, delivering fresh cooking oil, and providing a used cooking oil collection service to Frylite Customers. You will also be trained in the Food Waste Collection Service provided by Frylite Solutions,
- Valid HGV Class 2 Licence
- Up to Date (or close to completion) CPCs
- Tachograph Card
- Ability to demonstrate how you can be flexible to accommodate variable start and finish times and occasional Saturday work
- Strong communication skills
- Can demonstrate how you have lived Frylite Values in previous roles (Relationships, Respect, Work Ethic, Excellence, Success) to lead positive and progressive distribution.
Team Lead role progression.
Frylite are an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
In certain circumstances, employment is dependent upon obtaining satisfactory reference and disclosure checks. Please note Frylite has a Drug & Alcohol Policy.