Frylite Solutions are a Keep Well Accredited Company and voted a Deloitte Best Managed Company in 2021 & 2022.
We are currently recruiting for an HGV Driver to join the Distribution Team in Cork.
Hours of Work: Range of working patterns available i.e. 5 days, 4 days, 3 days over Monday to Friday
Hourly rate: €16.20 ( lunch allowance and bonus potential included)
Driving is within the Island of Ireland only. Reporting To: Depot Manager
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· It is the responsibility of drivers to ensure efficient day to day performance of their duties and to ensure that all deliveries made to customers’ premises are carried out in a safe and hygienic manner.
HGV Class 1 Driver Benefits:
- Free Onsite Parking
- Keep Well Accredited Company
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Holidays entitlement and all other benefits available
- Bonus equivalent to 1 week wage after passing the probationary period
- Progression opportunities
· Must have a valid C1 licence, Up to Date CPCs and Tachograph Card.
· Can demonstrate how you have lived Frylite Solutions Values in previous roles (Relationships, Respect, Work Ethic, Excellence, Success) to lead positive and progressive distribution.
· Good geographical knowledge of the road networks of surrounding counties to Depot would be advantageous.
· Ability to demonstrate how you can be flexible to accommodate variable start and finish times, and occasional Saturday work.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Good communication skills
· Experience of using hand held devices
· Knowledge of food hygiene rules