Frylite are a Keep Well Accredited Company and voted Deloitte Best Managed Company 2020 and 2021.
Due to continued growth, Frylite are expanding their Distribution teams located in Strabane- County Tyrone, Lisburn- County Antrim, Galway, Dublin, and Cork.
Hours of Work:
45 Hours per week Monday- Friday.
Occasional overtime offered when operationally required, including Saturdays which are paid at time and a half rate.
Benefits for Frylite Employees:
- Extra Week’s Wages on completion of a successful probationary period
- Refer a Family Member or Friend Bonus Scheme
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- Employer Paid Health Cash Plan
- Driver Grading System- Opportunities and support to progress and increase earnings
- Opportunity to Work in a Team (2 People Runs). Full and ongoing communication with Manager and Team Leader
- Free Onsite Parking
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Support to upgrade your licence
- Savings Scheme
- Life Assurance
About the Role:
As a Frylite Driver, you will be working mostly in a two-person team delivering fresh cooking oil and providing a used cooking oil collection service to our customers daily. Frylite also provide a Food Waste Collection service for our customers which you may also be trained in.
- Valid HGV Class 2 / Category C Licence / C1 Licence
- Up to Date (or close to completion) CPCs
- Tachograph Card
- Ability to demonstrate how you can be flexible to accommodate variable start and finish times and occasional Saturday work
- Strong communication skills
- Can demonstrate how you have lived Frylite Values in previous roles (Relationships, Respect, Work Ethic, Excellence, Success) to lead positive and progressive distribution.
Frylite are an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
In certain circumstances, employment is dependent upon obtaining satisfactory reference and disclosure checks. Please note, Frylite has a Drug & Alcohol Policy.