A big thanks to all Frylite staff who carried out many fund raising activities to raise funds for Marie Curie. Marie Curie was Frylite’s dedicated charity for the past year. Over £8000 was raised via cake sale, raffles, sponsored walks, and by participating the arduous sea to summit challenge – a cycle- run duathlon plus ascent up Croagh Patrick mountain!
Sheena Havlin from Marie Curie who visited Frylite to thank staff said “This is a fantastic total. A massive well done and thank you to all involved. The money raised covers the cost for over 400 hours of nursing care in the local community”
Every Christmas, Frylite staff throughout Ireland nominate local charities to which Frylite makes donations in lieu of gifts to customers. This year’s beneficiaries are:
- Marie Curie Cancer Care
- Stewarts Hospital, Palmerston – Special needs residential & rehab centre
- Ronald Mc Donald House, Crumlin – accommodation centre for seriously sick children’s parents
- Wexford Women’s Refuge
- Ard Aobhinn – centre for disabled kids and adults.
- St Vincent de Paul, Thomas Street, Wexford
- Friends of Marymount Hospice, Cork
- Galway Hospice
- Simon Community
Wishing all our customers a very Happy Christmas from all the staff at Frylite Ltd