With over 30 years experience Frylite are the leading supplier of vegetable oil and collectors of used cooking oil in Ireland with its Head Office in Strabane Co Tyrone, and depots in Dublin, Cork, Galway, and Coleraine. Frylite are the recognized brand within the Food Sector with success built on quality, strong customer focus, and a reputation for reliable service.
Frylite are a family run company with success at its core. We believe in treating each other with respect and working as a team to deliver for each other and our customers.
Our success is down to our amazing people and everyone who works for us lives by our Frylite Values day to day. We have a welcoming culture that helps attract many talented, ambitious people to our company. They see a long and prosperous future for themselves – the same future we may have in store for you.
We are seeking to recruit a Transport & Compliance Manager who will be wholly responsible for controlling the day-to-day activities of the transport department for the Frylite Group that includes a fleet of approximately 85 trucks of 12 and 18 tonne rigids, tractor and trailer units, tank trailers and tankers. A key requirement will be to ensure compliance and vehicle management across all Frylite depots which will require travel on a regular basis to inspect records and the fleet.
The successful applicant must possess:
• At least 5 years’ experience within a Transport Management role overseeing a large-scale transport and distribution operation.
• A Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
• A full understanding of Tachograph, working time and all relevant driver’s hours legislation
• A full understanding of the requirements for transport compliance within the UK and ROI
• Significant experience and knowledge of transport regulations
An excellent salary package will be on offer for the appropriate candidate.