The successful candidate will work as part of our existing Frylite Group Finance team based in Strabane Co Tyrone, and will report to the Frylite Group Financial Controller. Hours of work will be 38.5 per week, Monday to Friday.
The Accounts Assistant will play a key role in the finance team in the production of weekly accounts and providing supporting financial information on a weekly and monthly basis.
The role will be focused carrying out duties such as:
• cashbook reconciliations
• sales Ledger processing
• customer rebate processing
• Assist in weekly and month end reporting
• stock reconciliation, stock checks and investigating variances in stock reconciliations.
• Customer reporting
• Occasional travel to provide admin support to our depots in Dublin, Cork and Galway
• Ad hoc work as and when requested by the Group Financial Controller
• 2-3 years’ experience in accounts
• Part Qualified Accountant, but not essential
• Strong aptitude for working with figures
• An enthusiastic individual with a genuine desire to learn how a business works
• Experience in working in a fast-paced office environment
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Experience of using Sage 200 or equivalent
• Experience of payroll processing an advantage
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively
• Must be organised, methodical, can work to deadlines and is highly analytical
• Driver licence required as the successful candidate will be required to work from Depots in Cork, Galway and Dublin.
Applications are welcomed from either a manufacturing/industrial environment or from an accountancy practice background. Experience of using SAGE Line 200 or a similar accounting package would be advantageous but not essential. A good attendance track record and living within a reasonable travel time to work is essential.