The Frylite Group is the leading supplier of vegetable oil and collectors of used cooking oil in Ireland with its Head Office in Strabane Co Tyrone, and depots in Dublin, Cork, Galway, and Coleraine. Frylite Ltd now wish to recruit :-
This will be based in our head office Strabane Co. Tyrone. Normal hours of work are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Applicants will be required to work flexibly to meet the needs of business. You will be part of a mechanic team and will be responsible for the maintenance of the Frylite Group fleet which includes rigids, artics, trailers, vans and lorries based throughout all our depots. You will be required to work with our drivers and Depot Managers to plan for vehicle tests, emergency breakdown repairs, routine maintenance schedules and daily vehicle check repairs.
The successful candidate must
- Have at least 3 years experience of maintaining commercial vehicles
- Have good working knowledge of vehicle electrics and hydraulics
- Have good working knowledge of diesel engines
- Have knowledge of preventative maintenance programmes
- Possess a full driving licence. Possession of a HGV Class 1 and/or Class 2 license would be an added advantage.
- Be willing to travel to other company sites as and when required
You can apply by emailing your CV to Rhiannon@frylite.com
The closing date for applications is 16th September 2016
Frylite are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community