The Frylite Group is the leading supplier of vegetable oil and collectors of used cooking oil in Ireland with its Head Office in Strabane Co Tyrone, and depots in Dublin, Cork, Galway, and Coleraine. Frylite Ltd now wish to recruit :-
Candidates will be part of the accounts team analysing financial and company performance data to assist with budgeting and to inform the senior management team with trends in operations and sales activities.
The successful person must have the following attributes:
- Excellent MS Excel skills (This is top of the list for a reason – anyone selected for interview will be asked to demonstrate their ability in a practical environment for 10 – 15 mins before the interview) This must be stressed to the Agency and the applicants
- Be very systems orientated
- Have experience in the use of ERP’s
- All round good experience in the use of all other MS Office applications such as Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- You will need a minimum of 1 years’ experience working with big data volumes e.g. data extraction, analysis, cleansing, quality or manipulating
- Strong written and personal communication skills
- Significant attention to detail
- Have the ability to deal with numerical data, including statistics, graphs and figures
- Being able to assess situations, recognise difficulties and determine the action that might be needed to achieve a successful outcome
- Ability to collate data into a logical presentation
- Ability to present your findings in a logical manner
Experience in the following areas would be desirable but not essential:
- Experience in MS Access
- Experience in databases
- Experience working with Sage 200 and Sage CRM
- SQL Database experience
- Ideally you will be aware of statistical techniques such as regression, clustering, sampling or social network analysis
Given the analytical nature of the role, a university degree or equivalent in a numerical or IT related discipline would be desirable.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 12th February 2016
Accounts Assistant (Maternity cover)
This post is a maternity leave cover and will be based at our Depot in Kilcolgan Co Galway .
Duties will include: General office administration and reception duties, credit control, dealing with customer order processing and customer queries, recording account transactions and preparing bank lodgements.
The successful applicant must be educated to at least Leaving Cert standard and be able to display a strong aptitude for working with figures. You must also have two years relevant experience in a similar role preferably within a Distribution or similar type environment. You must also have working knowledge of Sage 200 or similar accounting packages and MS office packages. Experience of interacting with customers would be a distinct advantage.
We are particularly interested in recruiting an individual who can multi-task and deal with customers alongside normal office duties in a fast paced and growing business.
If you are interested in applying please email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications Monday 15th February 2016
Experienced HGV Drivers
Frylite (Dublin) Limited are looking to recruit full time permanent drivers
Location: Units S1 and S2, Ballymount Industrial Estate, Ballymount Drive, Dublin 12.
Hours of work: 45 per week
Applicants must have:
- Grade C License
- All CPC modules completed
- A clean license with out any endorsements
- 2 years experience of carrying out multi drop deliveries
- Driving knowledge of Dublin City and the surrounding areas.
- Experience of working with customers
- Experience of using Handheld devices would be desirable
- Heavy Lifting is involved
Rate of Pay: €12.00 per hour
To apply : Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: Immediately
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com specifying clearly which position you are applying for by quoting the appropriate reference number.
Frylite are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.