The Frylite Group is the leading supplier of vegetable oil and collectors of used cooking oil in Ireland with its Head Office in Strabane Co Tyrone, and depots in Dublin, Cork, Galway, and Coleraine. Frylite Ltd now wish to recruit :-
Are You Interested in a Career in Distribution……..
This job will be located at our new Dublin Depot in Ballymun. The role will also be one geared for growth and expansion and will include planning of new additional routes as well as reorganising existing ones.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and directing of deliveries throughout Dublin and the wider Leinster area for an organisation that has built its reputation on excellent customer service.
- Planning and organising deliveries of fresh cooking oil and collection of used cooking oil and hard fats
- Controlling a delivery schedule renowned for exceptional customer service.
- Liaising with drivers and customers in a highly professional manner
- Motivating a team of drivers members to collectively achieve targets against planned deadlines
- Improving and reorganising established routes and runs to ensure maximum efficiency Compling with delivery time schedules
- Ensure all drivers’ work is scheduled so that it is compliant with Drivers Hours and Tachograph legislation.
- At least two years experience in a busy transport planning role within the FMCG industry
- A degree/qualification in transport preferable but not essential
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and customer service skills
- Excellent geographical awareness of Dublin City and wider Leinster area.
Full training will be provided on our dedicated Transport and delivery Software –Terramar and Logiscope ). Excellent remuneration commensurate with experience
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com.
DUBLIN MULTI DROP HGV DRIVER
Frylite are the leading supplier of vegetable oil and collectors of used cooking oil in Ireland. Frylite are a recognised brand throughout Ireland and our success has been built on a strong customer focus and a reputation for reliable service.
Frylite have a wide customer base which includes independent restaurants, pubs and hotels, schools, contract caterers and well known food chains.
You will carry out multi-drop deliveries of fresh cooking oil to catering and food
processing establishments and collect used cooking oil from our customers.
Frylite delivery trucks are loaded and unloaded for our drivers by a loading team who work evenings to have your truck ready for despatch.
Contracted hours of work are 45 per week.
- You must have a Class C licence along with CPC card and Digi Tacho card. If you have a Class B licence you will also be considered, as assistance via an in house training school to obtain a full C licence will be given.
- A clean driving license without any endorsements
- 1 years experience of carrying out multi drop deliveries
- Driving knowledge of Dublin City and surrounding Leinster area
- Experience of working with customers
- Experience of using hand held devices would be desirable
Frylite are a growing and expanding company. When you join us you will receive opportunities and encouragement to progress within our business. You will be receive training to improve your:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Leadership potential
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Frylite please e mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frylite are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community