The Frylite Group is the leading supplier of vegetable oil and collectors of used cooking oil in Ireland with its Head Office in Strabane Co Tyrone, and depots in Dublin, Cork, Galway, and Coleraine. Frylite Ltd now wish to recruit :-
Management Accountant (ref MA0616/)
The successful applicant will report to the Frylite Group Financial Controller and hours of work will be 38.5 per week, Monday to Friday.
The Management Accountant will play a key role in the finance team in the production of management accounts and supporting information on a weekly and monthly basis, bank reconciliations and assisting with the sales ledger system. You will be responsible for investigating variances against budget, month end processes, stock checks and reconciliations, assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets plus involvement in the preparation of various KPI packs for all areas of the business
The successful person must:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or a Qualified Accounts Technician (IATI)
- Have solid experience in preparing management accounts
- Have experience of working with accounts in a multi company set up and in both Euro and Sterling would be desirable.
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Have experience of using SAGE Line 200 or a similar accounting package.
- Have good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be organised, methodical, able to work to deadlines and highly analytical
- Manufacturing accounts experience is desirable
The successful candidate will work as part of our existing finance team alongside other qualified and part qualified staff and must be willing to travel to other depots from time to time.
To apply please e mail your CV quoting the relevant job reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org The CLOSING DATE for applications is Monday 11th July 2016 at 5pm
HGV DRIVERS– Reference LD0616/
We are currently seeking to recruit drivers to be based at our Head office located on the Orchard Rd Industrial Estate, Strabane. Contracted hours of work are 45 per week. The duties will involve carrying out multi-drop deliveries to catering and food processing establishments and collect waste oil from customers throughout the North of Ireland. All applicants must possess a Class 2 licence to drive a vehicle between 7.5 and 18 tonne. You must also be able to carry out tasks that require physical effort and heavy lifting. Experience of dealing with customers and an ability to use a hand held device is an advantage.
Hourly rate of pay is £7.71 stg plus bonus
To apply please send you CV to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Monday 11th July 2016
Experienced HGV Drivers
Frylite (Dublin) Limited are looking to recruit full time permanent drivers
Location: Units S1 and S2, Ballymount Industrial Estate, Ballymount Drive, Dublin 12.
Hours of work: 45 per week
Applicants must have:
- Grade C License
- All CPC modules completed
- A clean license with out any endorsements
- 2 years experience of carrying out multi drop deliveries
- Driving knowledge of Dublin City and the surrounding areas.
- Experience of working with customers
- Experience of using Handheld devices would be desirable
- Heavy Lifting is involved
Rate of Pay: €12.00 per hour
Start date: Immediately
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying clearly which position you are applying for by quoting the appropriate reference number.
Frylite are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community