The Frylite Group is the leading supplier of vegetable oil and collectors of used cooking oil in Ireland with its Head Office in Strabane Co Tyrone, and depots in Dublin, Cork, Galway, and Coleraine. Frylite Ltd now wish to recruit :-
Experienced Rigid Multi Drop Drivers
Frylite is Ireland’s leading supplier of vegetable oil and collectors of used cooking oil and hard fats. We have a Dublin depot located in Ballymount, Dublin 12 and we are looking to recruit experienced HGV Drivers. Hours of work are 45 per week Monday to Friday.
Applicants must have:
- Full C License with a digi tacho card and cpc certificate
- A clean driving license
- 2 years experience of carrying out multi drop deliveries
- Driving knowledge of Dublin City and the surrounding areas
- Experience of using Handheld devices would be desirable but training will be given
- Rate of pay is €12 per hour
To apply please e mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applicants is Tuesday 2nd June 2015
HGV Mechanic-Reference HGV 0415/
Normal hours of work are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Applicants will be required to work flexibly to meet the needs of business. You will be part of a mechanic team and will be responsible for the maintenance of the Frylite Group fleet which includes rigids, artics, trailers, vans and lorries based throughout all our depots. You will be required to work with our drivers and Depot Managers to plan for vehicle tests, emergency breakdown repairs, routine maintenance schedules and daily vehicle check repairs.
The successful candidate must
- Have at least 3 years experience of maintaining commercial vehicles
- Have good working knowledge of vehicle electrics and hydraulics
- Have good working knowledge of diesel engines
- Have knowledge of preventative maintenance programmes
- Possess a full driving licence. Possession of a HGV Class 1 and/or Class 2 license would be an added advantage.
- Be willing to travel to other company sites as and when required
Applications forms are available by telephoning Frylite on 028 71 383133 or you can applying by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Frylite are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.